Positioning clients in front of consumers in innovative and engaging ways to create awareness and build sales.
Started in January 2010, Kelly & Co Advertising Agency has been an opportunity for our Founder and President Kelly Alexander to expand the services she could offer to clients in central Illinois markets beyond what she could do as a media representative. Now acting as a full-service digital and traditional advertising agency, the dream of a "one-stop" agency continues to grow and morph with each new digital advertising avenue developed.
We are a full service agency that focus on traditional media development and production; Google-certified Search Engine Marketing services as a Google Partner; and digital marketing via Web design, mobile apps, social media, and e-mail. We are constantly monitoring new avenues for advertising messages to maximize our clients’ advertising potential. We have been recognized with several awards from the American Advertising Awards.
Through it all, the goals remain the same: build relationships with our clients; bring them valuable data, research, and ad placement opportunities; and develop fresh creative ideas to stand out above the competition. As we continue to grow, our services will grow as well to match the evolving needs of our clients in central Illinois and beyond.
people behind the scenes
people behind the scenes
At Kelly & Co, our core values are knowledge, integrity, innovation, and relationships. We thrive by keeping our clients' goals in perspective while giving them the edge to gain market share. Our passion for creative thinking shines brightly for businesses looking to grow, to build a brand that will stand the test of time. To get maximum results for our clients' advertising budgets, we don't charge agency retainer fees - our clients pay by commissioned projects, not by calendar days.
Ready to sit down and talk? What are you waiting for? E-mail email@example.com or contact us by phone at 888.980.4980 for your free, no obligation consultation.
Full Time Digital Assitant
We are seeking a full time Digital Assistant. If you have these qualifications, then we are looking for you.
• Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Google Adwords experience is a plus, but will train
• Assist with developing and building custom PPC campaigns individually tailored to clients, utilizing industry best practice, experience and within client's budget
• Increase effectiveness of display campaigns through monitoring and testing.
• Updating client websites
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
• Create landing pages by working with vendors or online platforms
• Conduct research for new opportunities or new markets using available internet tools
• Develop estimates, budgets, and strategies for client campaign and new business opportunities
• Monitor online marketing trends
• Complete in-depth and actionable keyword research
• Test ad copy, landing pages and other critical campaign elements
• Create weekly, monthly and ad performance reports for owner of agency and clients
• College degree in business, marketing, or advertising or equivalent experience
• Competently communicate project status to clients and staff
We are NOT looking for a digital specialist with several years experience. We are looking for someone who has a little experience and be willing to learn. This is an entry level position.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly & Company Advertising is seeking a motivated and experienced (3-5 years) IN HOUSE Graphic Designer to join our award-winning team. We are a fun and fast-paced family agency that’s focused on delivering quality creative solutions. Please read the ENTIRE post below before applying.
Our agency handles the advertising content for upwards of 20-30 clients, so you must be able to an ever-shifting workload. This position requires effective time-management skills, a strict attention to detail, and the ability to assimilate information and follow directions. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous agency or multi-client experience.
The major portion of your workload will be working on print projects, but you must also be able to create and prepare content for web and multimedia use.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
• Working knowledge of current Adobe Creative Suite programs:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Media Encoder
- Acrobat Pro
• Experience designing various print pieces including, but not limited to, the following:
- Editorial/Magazine and Newsprint Ads
- Outdoor Billboards
- Internal and External Signage
- Direct Mail
- Sales Collateral
- Branding Pieces
• Experience creating/preparing web-ready files including SEM Ads (static and GIF), Facebook Ads, and Website Promotional Graphics
• Maintain a positive attitude and be open to new direction and constructive criticism
• Communicate effectively (written and verbal) both internally and externally
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet same-day deadlines.
The following are preferred but not required:
-Experience with web design including:
-HTML, CSS and Java
-Experience with Squarespace and Adobe Muse platforms
-Experience with the Basecamp CMS, or any other CMS for collaborative project management
-Experience with Copywriting for print and web purposes
If you think this job description fits your skill set, please send a .pdf of your current resume, including a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com