Do You Have What It Takes To Make A Difference?
Kelly & Company Advertising is seeking a motivated and experienced (3-5 years) IN HOUSE Graphic Designer to join our award-winning team. We are a fun and fast-paced family agency that’s focused on delivering quality creative solutions. Please read the ENTIRE post below before applying.
Our agency handles the advertising content for upwards of 20-30 clients, so you must be able to an ever-shifting workload. This position requires effective time-management skills, a strict attention to detail, and the ability to assimilate information and follow directions. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous agency or multi-client experience.
The major portion of your workload will be working on print projects, but you must also be able to create and prepare content for web and multimedia use.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
• Working knowledge of current Adobe Creative Suite programs:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Media Encoder
- Acrobat Pro
• Experience designing various print pieces including, but not limited to, the following:
- Editorial/Magazine and Newsprint Ads
- Outdoor Billboards
- Internal and External Signage
- Direct Mail
- Sales Collateral
- Branding Pieces
• Experience creating/preparing web-ready files including SEM Ads (static and GIF), Facebook Ads, and Website Promotional Graphics
• Maintain a positive attitude and be open to new direction and constructive criticism
• Communicate effectively (written and verbal) both internally and externally
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet same-day deadlines.
The following are preferred but not required:
-Experience with web design including:
-HTML, CSS and Java
-Experience with Squarespace and Adobe Muse platforms
-Experience with the Basecamp CMS, or any other CMS for collaborative project management
-Experience with Copywriting for print and web purposes
If you think this job description fits your skill set, please send a .pdf of your current resume, including a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com